Monday, February 28, 2011

Me! I Disconnect From You


I've put myself on a sort of at-home internet quarantine. I realize that sentence is loaded with nonsensical qualifiers, so let me explain.

First the "sort of." I say sort of because I do have a few things at home I need to take care of, like processing orders for Furthermore and looking for a new job. I also don't have a television, so I use my computer as a television, so, yeah, sort of.

Second, I say at home because at my current job I sit in front of a computer all day and I've reached the conclusion that sitting in front of the computer when I get home is not mentally or physically very healthy.

Because I try to limit my surfing and only do what is necessary, I haven't made much of an effort at sweeping out the cobwebs here. For the three of you who may actually look forward to what I have to say, I apologize. For what it's worth, this dropping out has given me a hearty +5 happiness.

That said, I do have some things I'd like to share. Mostly things that my time away from internetland have allowed me to do. In the meantime, please do enjoy some Gary Numan.

No comments:

Post a Comment