Friday, July 15, 2011

Fly boy

I took my son and my fair lady to the air show in Chino a few weeks ago. We saw more amazing planes in a few hours than I can name. My mom got him this flight suit and something about putting it on must make a boy feel 3000% more cocky. I was looking at the pictures I took and his face cracked me up.

At the tail of a B-17.

In front of a P-38. The best part is all the pilots kept telling him how cool he looked. I think it went to his head a bit.

I tried to take pictures and video of the planes flying, but my equipment is just not good enough to capture them. And I have to say that while I was most excited by the thought of seeing the Dauntless and Corsairs flying, I came away most impressed by the F-86 Sabre and the MiG 15 flying together. That was truly awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment