Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So I made some art

a long time ago. I showed it to the GF recently and I'm pretty sure she was totally unimpressed.

At the time, I was really interested in the portrayal of women in fashion magazines. The pretentious fuck inside me would like to tell you I was deconstructing something or another blah blah blah.

But what's funny is now, just a few years later, I really don't give a shit.

Except for maybe this one. I thought it was really clever that I cut out her bikini and gave her eyeball tits. And that bush is actually an eyebrow from another picture. I'm sure there was artistic intent there beyond a boner, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was supposed to mean. I like girls, really.

But you'd probably never guess if you judged me from this. God, I can be a real twat sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment